Lower limb surgery : ankle, foot, forefoot.
Sport surgery, arthroscopy, prosthetic surgery
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Resident in surgery in hospital
- GRECMIP (Group of Research and Study in Minimally Invasive Surgery of the Foot) Past President (2017)
- SOFCOT (French Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- SFA (French Society of Arthroscopy)
- AFCP (French Association of Foot Surgery)
- Practices orthopedic surgery at the Bordeaux Merignac Sport Clinic since 2012
- Participated in the description of minimally invasive and arthroscopic foot and ankle surgery techniques.
- Contributed to the development of arthroscopic ankle ligamentoplasty.
Research and Development
- Participates in the multicenter study evaluating arthroscopic ankle stabilizations
Publications and Educational Courses
- Participate in practical courses organized by the SFA
- Has been in charge for several years of the GRECMIP foot and ankle surgery course.
- Made several oral presentations at regional and national conferences.