Knee surgery, arthroscopy, ligaments, meniscus, patellar pathologies, cartilage, arthritis, compartment syndrome.
Sport surgery, arthroscopic surgery, prosthetic surgery.
- Graduated in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (2013)
- MD degree in surgery (2012)
- Inter-University diploma of Arthroscopy (2012-13)
- University Diploma in Microsurgical techniques (2011-12)
- Inter-University diploma of foot and ankle surgery (2010-11)
- SOFCOT (French Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- SFA (French Society of Arthroscopy)
- CoFCOT (French college of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- ESSKA (European Society of Sport Traumatology Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy)
- Joined the surgical team of the Bordeaux-Merignac Sport Clinic in 2018
- Practiced at the Orthopedic Surgery and Sport Medicine Institute. Sévigné Private Hospital (2016-18)
- Senior Resident at Nantes Hospital (2013-15)
- Resident in orthopedic surgery and traumatology at Nantes Hospital (2007-12)
Publications and Educational Courses
- Practical and postgraduate teaching
- Participated in the writing of several referenced scientific articles and book chapters.
- Reviewer for the scientific journal OTSR (Orthopaedic & Traumatology : Surgery & Research)
- Oral presentations at national and international scientific congresses : SFA (Paris, Marseille, Grenoble, Bordeaux), ESSKA (Amsterdam, Glasgow)