Lower limb surgery : hip, knee, ligaments, arthritis, knee prostheses, hip prostheses.
- Certificate of Superior Education in Orthopaedy and Traumatoloy
- Resident in surgery at Dupuytren Hospital of Limoges
- Fellowship :
- Limoges Hospital, infant surgery service with Pr. Moulies
- Ambroise Paré Hospital Paris (XVI), Profs. Hardy & Lortat Jacob
- Mignot Hospital of Le Chesnay (78), Dr Beaufils
- SFA (French Society of Arthroscopy) since 2001
- SOFCOT (French Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- Orthopaedic surgeon since 1997 and since 2012 at the Bordeaux-Merignac Sport Clinic
- Specialized in knee and hip prostheses
- Contributed to the development of minimally invasive surgery of the hip by anterior approach
- Was among the first to perform an outpatient hip prosthesis
- Practice hip and knee revision surgery
Research and development
- Participates in clinical and paraclinical evaluations with retrospective and prospective follow-up of cohorts of patients to evaluate the results of surgical techniques.
- Participates in the ERAS development group (Enhanced Recovery After Surgery)
Publications and Educational courses
- Collaborates with the SFA to practical courses
- Oral presentations at local, national or international congresses : SFA, SOFCOT, APERN, EPOS.
- Live Surgeries at the Bordeaux-Merignac Sport Clinic