Knee surgery, ligament, meniscus, cartilage, arthritis, arthroscopy, knee prosthesis
Sport surgery, Arthroscopic surgery, Prosthetic surgery
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Resident in surgery of the Hospital
- SOFCOT (French Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- SFA (French Society of Arthroscopy)
- CFCOT (French College Of Orthopedic Surgeons)
- GECO (Study Group in Orthopedic Surgery)
- Practices orthopedic surgery at the Bordeaux Merignac Sport Clinic since 1995
- Specialized in arthroscopic knee surgery, ACL and menisci
- Practices primary and revision prosthetic knee surgery
- Management of competitive athletes for the pathologies of cruciate ligaments and menisci.
Research and Development
- Participated in the development of ligamentoplasty techniques by DIDT
- Contributed to the development of a total knee replacement prosthesis
- Has participated in numerous clinical evaluations and in particular one of the most important series of reconstruction of the posterior cruciate ligament (SFA 2005).
- Described and evaluated the simultaneous realization of osteotomies with reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in one time.
Publications and Educational Courses
- Participated in the writing of several scientific papers on knee surgery
- Participate in the teaching of operative techniques of knee surgery
- Participated in several live surgery demonstrations in Mérignac.