Orthopedic surgery of the upper limb, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand
Sport surgery, Arthroscopy, Prosthetic surgery
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Resident in surgery of Hospital
- SOFCOT (French Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology)
- SFA (French Society of Arthroscopy)
- SFCM (French Society of Hand Surgery)
- CARP (Aquitaine circle of reflection on the wrist)
- GRAPE (Aquitain Research Group on the Pathology of the Shoulder)
- Practices orthopedic surgery since 2005 and within the Sport Clinic since 2014
- Participated in the development of tennis elbow arthroscopic treatment techniques
- National referent for the elbow arthroscopic surgery
- Practices prosthetic surgery for the hand and wrist, elbow and shoulder.
Research and Development
- Participated in anatomical and biomechanical studies on hand tendons
- Participated in the evaluation of endoscopic and arthroscopic techniques for elbow and wrist.
Publications and Educational Courses
- Participation in the teaching activity of CARPE (wrist) and GRAPE (shoulder) at the regional level.
- Oral presentations at national and international conferences SFA, SOFCOT, NASS (North American Spine Surgery), GRAPE, CARP.
- Live Surgery demonstrations at the Bordeaux Merignac Sport Clinic